Description : Tourist visas is issued to foreign visitors for their excursion an enjoy sightseeing in Lao the tourist visas valid for thirty (30) days entering and staying permit in the territory of the Lao PDR. Embassies or General Consulates, of the Lao PDR gives those tourist visas at abroad or Lao authorities at the international check points which have had full right obtain tourist visas upon arrival in accordance with their stem employment prohibited.
Description : Non-Immigrant visas is issued to foreign visitors for their excursion an enjoy sightseeing in Lao the tourist visas valid for thirty (30) days entering and staying permit in the territory of the Lao PDR. Embassies or General Consulates, of the Lao PDR gives those tourist visas at abroad or Lao authorities at the international check points which have had full right obtain tourist visas upon arrival in accordance with their stem employment prohibited.
Visa status : Non-immigrant visas is issued to Foreigners’ engineering, researcher and short education in Lao PDR, as well as the monks, athletics, foreign musician who will be present in traditional festival and others to visit relatives in Lao PDR.
Description : Transit visas is issued to foreign visitors who transit through the Lao PDR. to third country including their air tickets the embassies or general consulates of the Lao PDR at abroad having full right obtain transit visas with its two voyages and stem “ employment prohibited” those visas are allowed to stay permit in the Lao PDR for the period of five(5) days only.
Description : Labour visas is issued to the foreigners or non citizens who get work permit from the Ministry of labour and welfare and identity cards from the Foreigner control Department and work regally in Lao PDR.
|10||DPR Korea||Not available|
|29||R Korea||15 days|
|35||Timor leste||Not available|
|41||Hong kong||Not available|
|45||Czech Republic||Not available|
Laos Visa is easy to obtain on arrival at all port of entry including the most popular international airports of:
• Wattay International Airport in Vientiane Capital.
• Luang Prabang International Airport in Luang Prabang Province.
• Pakse Internatioanl Airport in Champasack Province.
• Savannakhet International Airport in Savannakhet Province.
and Border Checkpoints such as:
– China – Laos
• Mohan – Botene , Yunnan to Luang Namtha Province.
– Thailand – Laos
• Chiangkhong – Houixay, Chiang Rai to Bokeo Province.
• Nakaxeng – Kaenthao, Loei to Sayabouly Province.
• Houi Koln – Nam Ngeun, Nan to Sayabouly Province.
• Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge I, Nongkhay-Vientiane Capital.
• Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge II, Moukdahan-Savannakhet Province.
• Lao-Thai Friendship Bridge III, Nakorn Phanom-Khammouane Province.
• Chongmek – Vangtao, Ubol Ratchathani to Champasack Province.
– Vietnam – Laos
• Pang Hok – Tay Trang, Dien Bien Phu to Muang Khua and Luang Prabang.
• Nameo – Banleui, Thanh Hoa to Huaphanh Province.
• Namkan – Nam Can, Nghe An to Xieng Khouang Province.
• Keoneua – Nampao (Lak Sao), Ha Tinh to Bolikhamxay Province.
• Lao Bao – Dansavanh, Quang Tri to Savannakhet Province.
– Cambodia – Laos
• Dong Calor – Veun Kham, Cambodia to Champasack Province.
Source : http://immigration.gov.la/visas.html